Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Luke is 2!!!

Last Saturday we celebrated Luke's second birthday! We had a lot of fun playing at the park and having the family over for hamburgers and birthday cake. Thank you to everyone for the fun presents. Here are a couple of the pictures from his birthday. I can't believe he's already two. We went to his two year well check with Dr. Tse today. Luke is 35.5 lbs. and 37" tall. Dr. Tse is always impressed with how big he is. Luke didn't like his shot one bit, thankfully thats over with. Luke is doing really well holding up two fingers for his age but he tells you that he's three or four. He's anxious to be like his brother. Happy Birthday Luke! We love you soooooooooooo much.

Luke with his new Bosch drill. :)
Ellie, Luke and Ethan enjoying their cake. Luke picked out strawberry cake so I don't want to hear any more flack about him having a pink cake! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!! Wow--2 alreadyyyyyyyyyyy! He's such a cutie, and yes, does look like a big boy for his age. I guess he takes after daddy. He might just catch up to Ethan before too long!

Kimmy

Josh and Mari said...

I think it's WONDERFUL that he got to pick out his own cake. Good for you for not trying to persuade him against a "pink cake"!