Sunday, August 26, 2007

Six years and counting

Steve and I just celebrated our sixth wedding anniversay this weekend. He took me to downtown San Diego where we stayed in one of the hotels we stayed at during our honeymoon. This picture of our flat tire we got on our way down to San Diego is symbolic of the kind of luck we had during our mini getaway. Its quite comical to us.



We've decided downtown San Diego doesn't like us. It was a great surprise Steve planned with the romantic idea of going back to a place we were at on our honeymoon but it was like the world was against us so things didn't go as well as they should have.
I still can't believe Steve and I have been married six years, its gone by so quickly. We feel like our life together is where we thought it would be by now. We feel incredibly blessed. This is my blog so I can be as cheesy as I want to be (that was your warning) therefore.... I love my husband! I can't imagine anyone better I could have married. I know I was meant to be with him....forever.


2 Comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! This experience sounds exactly like the kind of luck Austin and I have. Sometimes I feel like there's an unknown force just waiting to crash a special moment!! Anyway, I'm sure you still had fun being together!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Steve & Camilla!! Love the gush and mush. :D Great song...who sings it?

Kimmychan