4 favorite songs right now: 1. Sweet escape (Gwen Stafani) 2. Take on me (a-ha) 3. she's everything (Brad Paisley) 4. Come thou fount of every blessing 4 jobs I've had: 1. Counseling and Career Center receptionist 2. Restaurant hostess 3. Mom 4. Temp 4 books I've read recently: 1. Persuasion (Jane Austen) 2. Harry Potter #7 3. For One More Day (Mitch Albom) 4. My Atonia 4 favorite foods: 1. crepes with strawberries and nutella 2. pizza 3. cafe rio salads 4. smoothies 4 websites I visit daily: 1. Gmail 2. Blogs 3. for better and for worse/luann comic strips 4. bank 4 favorite movies: 1. all Oscar Wilde movies 2. The Mirror has two faces 3. Harry Potter movies 4. classics (i.e. Oklahoma, West Side Story, South Pacific etc.) 4 aspirations: 1. to raise my kids to be good people 2. to run another half marathon and shave 3 minutes off my time 3. to become a nurse one day 4. to be remembered as a good person 4 places I'd rather be right now: 1. Italy 2. Hawaii 3. getting a pedicure 4. actually, I'm pretty happy right here too
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment