Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome cute Amerie!





Yesterday my sister Evelyn and her family welcome their second baby girl into their family. They named her Amerie Linda Johnson. She's adorable! She weighed in at 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 20.5 inches long. Ethan already adores his little cousin. While we were at the hospital visiting he held her three times (with a little adult help) and sang her two songs. It was so cute. Luke just liked the Cheetos we had taken to Aunt Ev....haha. We're enjoying having a baby in the family again and looking forward to little Wizzle Williford coming in January.

2 Comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Very very precious!! I did a party for a little Amerie one time and I loved that name!! I love the super curly locks on big sis too!

Anonymous said...

big sis looks just like momma and the new baby has daddy's coloring. So cute. :D

Kimmychan