I am happy to say that we are back to potty training. We started yesterday (actually Grandma Powers kind of kick started it while Ethan and Luke were at her house in the morning). I think this time its going to stick. I need to just be consistent. Ethan has had a few accidents but we are rebounding quite nicely. Today he's told me a couple times that he doesn't want to potty train and he wants a diaper on so I've just been reinforcing how good he's doing and that he'll get to wear a diaper at nap time. So far thats working. I thought of taking a picture of the momentous occasion but I've got to draw a line somewhere right? hahaha......
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Comments:
oh my gosh camilla...i'm goin crazy with potty training miah. you'd think i wouldn't have a prob having done it two times already but i'm going NuTs!!!! i think i'm giving up for the 15th time and i'm just gonna let him win this one..AGAIN. i just hate changing poo poo diapers...especially for bigger boys...YIKES!!!
Post a Comment