Sunday, August 19, 2007

Trash the dress

The "Trash the dress" pictures Anna and I did are on her website. You can see them at http://annarasmussen.instaproofs.com/ I had a lot of fun, though I now know that modeling is not one of my talents. :)

2 Comments:

anna banana said...

I went and looked again, just to make sure I'm not crazy. You look great! You did amazing! I think you might have a talent for modeling. Of course it is always hard to look at pics of yourself, so I understand if they make you feel uncomfy. But honestly from my perspective, you look great!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i liked the pics u sent me!! my sister is doing the whole trash the dress thing right now too so i sent it to her as well! she asked me to do mine and i would LOVE to but i KNOW i won't fit into it anymore...lucky for u...ur just as super cute as u were when u got married!!!