Ethan had his first day of Joy school today. We are doing this co-op school with other families in our ward and stake. There are six kids in the group (the extras in the picture are siblings). The teacher today told me Ethan was a little sad but he did well. I'm sure he'll adapt really well once he gets to know everyone's house. It felt odd to run errands without Ethan but it was also a lot easier to do. Here's a picture of the group (from left): Caleb, Patrick (CJ's older brother), Rachel, Amelia, Aimee, CJ, Ethan, Brian and Marie (behind him, one of Brian's older sisters). We're looking forward to a fun year of Joy school.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 Comments:
Cute picture Camilla! I was just thinking today that I wished I had taken my camera Tuesday, for a picture of Caleb's first day of school to put on OUR blog:) You'll have to send me a copy of that, if you don't mind, so he can remember all of his friends.
awww--that's a great picture of the group. Have loads of fun...teaching and having time off...haha.
Kimmy
Post a Comment