Thursday, September 13, 2007

Would you rather....

My friend (and old college roomie) Katie did this post first. We used to play "would you rather" back in college when we were hanging out in our apartment. We would each make up different would you rathers. Here are a few for you to answer: Would you rather hit every red light for the rest of your life or pass gas every third time you sneeze? Would you rather be able to fly or selectively hear people's thoughts? Would you rather have three eyes (all on your face) or one leg? Would you rather only eat your favorite food for the rest of your life or never eat it again? Would you rather marry the love of your life and be with them for one day or marry the second best and spend a lifetime with them? Would you rather poop your pants on a date or throw up on your date?

5 Comments:

Katie said...

Fart and sneeze for sure - I can't stand red lights!

Fly definitely.

One leg. You can be on Dancing with the Stars, with three eyes you're only on some discovery health show.

Never eat it again.

Marry the love of your life.

Throw up on my date. I've done that one anyway.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

fart and sneeze

listen to ppl's thoughts

one leg but I'd get a fake one

always eat my fav

marry the love of my life

throw up...i've done that one too!

anna banana said...

fart and sneeze

fly

three eyes, I like my legs

never eat it again

Marry the second, by the time you lived with either for eternity you would feel the same way about both. I guess I dont believe in "the love of my life"

Throw up

anna banana said...

ps. love your new title

Josh and Mari said...

Where did you come up with these? They're awful! You are so creative.