Friday, September 7, 2007

Bathroom and Heater Closet Remodel

Here are the before and after pictures of our bathroom and closet. The bathroom used to be lemon yellow with baby blue cabinets and normal blue circles painted on the walls for some sort of pattern. I think it was hideous. I'm so happy with what we were able to accomplish in there. Thank goodness for Steve and his parents! And the addition of the closet is such a difference because we're not wasting that space any more.

5 Comments:

Ashley Funk said...

Whoa! the bathroom looks awesome! I wish I could see all the changes in person. How is the master bedroom coming along?

Anonymous said...

Amazing bathroom!!!! You guys sure are doing alot and at a much faster pace than we have been able to accomplish. I'm so jeoulous! ;)

Kimmy

Katie said...

I am jealous too. Can you come to my house next! You have good taste.

Jennings said...

The bathroom looks so good! How long did the project take? You do have really good taste. I would like to see more pictures. I too wish I could be there in person to see the changes!

Josh and Mari said...

The bathroom looks great. I didn't even know you were working on it. I bet you LOVE it.