Its been six years since I brought home my first baby. My first baby, a boy we named Ethan. It was six years ago I was holding him in my arms in wonder at how perfect he was.
Eight months later we took our first Christmas picture and decided it was only fitting that he be the star of the show. He was, in fact, the center stage of our lives. He was more than willing to oblige, as soon as I took out the Christmas lights.
Fast forward a few years and Ethan is turning six. We spent the day at Disneyland with our cousin Ellie. The kids got to choose some toys (that NEVER happens at Disneyland…thanks Tia Ev!) and have some ice cream cones.
After Disneyland Ethan wanted to go to McDonald’s for dinner (he is not my child) and play in the play area. We met up with the rest of the family at home for some cupcakes and birthday partying.
Happy Birthday, Ethan!
Ethan stats:
weight – 62 lbs.
height – 49.5 inches
loves to – ride his Razor, run/be chased, play with his guns/swords, play with friends and cousins, watch movies, ride his bike, swim
favorite foods – apples (actually all fruit, he’ll eat without abandon), chips, hangurbers (I purposefully misspelled that), cheese pizza, nuts. He’s a pretty well rounded eater
dislikes - bedtime, green beans, and homework (oh boy, he doesn't know its only just begun)


3 Comments:
so grown up. i can't believe how fast it happens. is zane really going to be 6 someday? whoazers.
so big! sad I missed his bday - i'm way slackin this year on the bdays. maybe i'll do better next year.
Super cute cupcakes! Super cute boy! So grown up it is hard to believe!
Post a Comment