Beware: This might be the longest post of pictures known to mankind.
My sister turned 30 a couple weeks ago and we all headed down to Sea World to celebrate. I know, what adult wants to go to Sea World for their birthday? Well, adults that have children. This is what its like to be a parent. You know that you’ll have more fun if you’re kids are having fun. You know that you just want something to break the monotony and good company. Don’t worry, she got her grown up party too…I just don’t have pictures of it.
Ethan and Luke were pretty disappointed we didn’t sit in the splash zone for Shamu’s show. I think next time we go I’m gonna have to get wet…sigh.


2 Comments:
so jealous that you all live close to each other!
You guys have such fun things close by! I would love it, except for that traffic...
Post a Comment