Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Don’t pick your nose

Someone in our family has a little nose picking habit. Someone in our family gets a bloody nose from picking his nose at least once or twice a week. Someone in our family has had his nails clipped to avoid this problem. Someone in our family has had band-aids put on his fingers to try to break this habit. Someone in our family now gets band-aids or tape put on his nose whenever we catch him gold digging. Is this too harsh? We’ve tried just ignoring it but then the frequency seems to increase. We’ve tried telling him we’ll have to take him to the doctor, that results in crying and fear. Do you have any suggestions to help someone in our family? I mean, I’m not going to tell you who.

Untitled-7

4 Comments:

Mae said...

this is hilarious. obviously not too harsh, he's still smiling!

Sher said...

too funmny! I think that's a fabulous idea, the bandaids I mean. I think I need to use that one a big someone (jax). he still had his problem!

Denice said...

He is a cutie, I could watch his little antics for hours... I didn't notice this little "habit" while you guys were here.

M-Ann said...

Ha! Love this.