Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Firsts

This is a post of some recent firsts around here. We’ll start off with the first dumping of the pasta. I was trying to prepare some dinner one evening in April (how’s that for a random date?) and thought I’d distract Sadie with some dried pasta in a bowl. Usually I distract her by sitting her on the counter and standing next to her while I try to put a meal together. Anyway, this is what happened. It was lovely.

Untitled-1

We are having so much fun having another family of cousins close by. The last time we visited the Oceanside Rasmussens Sadie decided she didn’t want to just be pulled in the wagon anymore, it was time to do some heavy lifting (not saying Evan is heavy or anything, just an expression…ha). I thought it was so cute. I just wish you could see Evan’s face so you could see Sadie’s twin. Really, they really do look like brother and sister.

Untitled-3

Luke is learning to ride a bike without training wheels. He recently inherited Ethan’s old bike (since Ethan got a new one for his birthday). He’s been doing a fantastic job we just need to get around to practicing a little more.

Untitled-10

005

Sadie’s first swim and the cutest swimsuit ever. She actually wasn’t screaming this time (like she was when I tried to get her in the water in AZ). She’s adorable. Can she stay 18 mos. for another year? I don’t want her to get any bigger yet, not yet!

003

4 Comments:

James and Ev said...

love them love them!!! So glad you posted these all because we sure did miss out on alot of what was going on...did ellie really eat up that ice cream cone? Woozers!

Sher said...

saweet, we love bike riding and hand me-down bikes are the best! LOVE Sadie's too ADORABLE swimsuit!

Denice said...

Oh yea, that swimsuit will go down in history... darling!

anna banana said...

Love the pasta, way to go Sadie!