Monday, May 24, 2010

Mother’s Day cards from my boys

My boys couldn’t have given me anything better for Mother’s Day than the cards they made in school (they actually DID give me some nice things too). I love finding out what they think about me. 

Ethan’s card says:

My mom’s name is Camilla.

She is 25 years old. (Score!)

Mom spends most of her time doing things like reading books.

Her favorite food is soup.

Her favorite TV show is Cake Boss.

Mom likes to wear pants and a shirt.

I love my mom because she is my best mom. 

003

 

 002

  Luke’s card says:

My mom’s name is Camila (need to work on the spelling…ha).

She is 20 years old. (Securing his place as my favorite….ha).

Her favorite color is purple (really?)

My mom like to wash the clothes (oh boy…wow).

Her favorite show is Biggest Loser.

I like it when she cooks waffles (haha…because I stick ‘em in the toaster and load ‘em up with syrup).

I like to play with the cars with my Mom.

My mom is happy when she washes the clothes. (who knew I like to wash clothes so much?)

I love my Mom because she plays with me.

My name is Luke.

001

I love my kids!

2 Comments:

Sher said...

awww, so cute! Jaxon's favorite thing that I use to make was pizza out of a box from the freezer (that's what he said in pre-school).

anna banana said...

those are so cute!