I went a little crazy, I’m sorry. I have been struggling with blogging for so long now it had become a chore. Blogger always gave me problems that I did not look forward to chronicling any of our excursions or moments I wanted to remember. Last night Steve showed me a better way, its called Windows Live Writer. Doing a blog post is easy peasy lemon squeezy (thank you, Ethan, for that saying) now and I got carried away. I just wanted to catch up. I just wanted to relieve myself of the guilt of not recording our events (it sounds worse than it is but it was something). I’m excited to blog again. Anyway, just know there are quite a few new posts. Pace yourself. Read one a day for a couple days. Please comment though, I love your comments. :)
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Comments:
I guess I am doing all of this wrong, the "blogger" drives me nuts as well... does your new way upload picstures FASTER??? That is my biggest pet peeve...
Glad you found a new way to make life easier!
I have loved reading all your posts! Thanks for catching us up on what your family has been doing!
Wow, I haven't checked your blog for two weeks and "ka*boom!" You are a blogging maniac. :o) I love all your recent posts. I especially love the last post about Sadie. She is adorable!
ok, we're going to have to talk and have you explain this new thing. Maybe then I will be able to blog more...????
Post a Comment