Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sweet dreams

Part of Ethan's prayer two nights ago went like this: "...thank you for the good dreams last night, keep up the good work..."

9 Comments:

Denice said...

I love it, sweet sweet sweet dreams indeed. Tender boy.

Jennie said...

I love it...the silly things children say definitely keep life interesting!

Mae said...

so funny! glad you documented this one.

The McGary Family said...

that's so funny, some of the comments the girls make crack me up too. I need to write them down.

Sher said...

aweeeeee, adorable!

The Naylor Family said...

I remember as a kid how real bad dreams were! Hey, great idea to pray for good ones!!! Looks like you had some fun times over the holidays, Camilla. Haven't been checkin' on my peeps lately, busy, busy! Happy New Year!!

anna banana said...

lol

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

HAH!! i love that.

Unknown said...

too cute! little ones are so honest and aren't scared to say what's on their mind. :)