1. We survived the storms. Last week it rained 6 out of 7 days. Thats a record for us. Thankfully we have come out of it unscathed. A little wet carpet but not much else...at least that we know of. After the first day I headed out to Home Depot and picked up 7 sandbags. I didn't know I was going to have to fill them myself (not that I couldn't but have you tried doing that lately? harder than you think) but was helped by three strangers. It was such a good lesson that day, kindness does exist out there in the cruel world.
2. I have been craving a Sprinkles cupcake or Krispy Kreme doughnuts for about 3 weeks now. What is my problem? This is not going to help the weight loss venture. I think I need to take Sprinkles off my Facebook page. Every day they have a free cupcake offer to the first however many people they say and every day I want to go but I always talk myself out of it thinking by the time I get there the free ones will have been fulfilled and its not as exciting to have to pay for my own right? I wish I could find a fantastic cupcake recipe. I made one this week and didn't even want to eat any after I tasted them....hideous. Thats how bad they were. I will usually gulp down anything with sugar in it but not these. The trash can got them.
3. I am officially the new 10 & 11 year old Primary teacher. And we are officially at church from 1-4pm...blehck.
4. I chopped my hair off....again. I hear the word sassy a lot these days when people react to my hair, is that a good thing? I hate taking pictures of myself so I don't really have one to show you here. This was my inspiration picture though, minus the bangs.

5. My sister Mae had a little baby boy last week. They named him Ezra. He. is. adorable. I'm so relieved to FINALLY know the gender of her baby. It was torture waiting 9 months. Really, it was. Its so fun to cuddle a little baby. Just a few more weeks and the torture is over for Evelyn's baby. What is it? I'm so impatient.
Monday, January 25, 2010
List

Posted by
Camilla
at
2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment