One of our favorite things to do during the Christmas season is go to Disneyland. Its on my top 5 list of places to go to feel the magic of the season. Disneyland gets all decked out and the Small World ride completely changes just for Christmas. The kids and I went this year with my sisters and a friend and all the kids. We had 11 kids between the 4 adults, crazy!! But it was so fun. I snapped this picture of Maxwell, Ethan and Luke on the Small World ride with my phone (sorry its so grainy). Getting out the parking structure was TORTURE and Sadie cried for 45 minutes but other than that it was fantastic. I'm going to miss having passes next year at Christmas time.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Comments:
We are jealous... let us know when Sherrie comes to go with you guys... maybe I can talk B into it... :)
We never did make it on Small world, bummer... So, no passes?! What?
Yes, was wondering too, no passes? We are still hoping to come out, but some things have come up, so not sure....again! I so want my kids to experience Disneyland before they get too old!
Post a Comment