Another one of our favorite Christmas activities is our ward's Breakfast with Santa. It was even more enjoyable this year because I was released from Primary so I didn't have to be involved in any of the planning or execution of it. I just got to go and hang out. This year they served donuts and hot chocolate. They always have fun little coloring activities or sticker crafts for the kids to do while they wait for their turn to visit with Santa. Santa was a lot of fun this year, as always! Ethan and Luke told them all they wanted and were thrilled to get a candy cane from Santa! Sadie would not sit with Santa. She stood and looked at him gravely, it was hilarious. I should have taken a picture of that!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 Comments:
luke"s expression on santa's lap is way too cute!
Post a Comment