This is a dreaded question. My kids don't really ask it yet, I just dread trying to figure out the answer. I go through times when I'm really organized and I plan out our entire month. Then other times, like this week, I don't plan anything and then each day is an agonizing debate in my head. Can't we just eat at Stonefire every night? Pllllleeeeeeeeeeeeease? So in an effort to get back on top of things I'm posting my menu here. Its always flexible and sometimes I don't stick to it exactly, tweak it hear and there at the last minute. But its nice to just have a plan. I'd love to hear what you're having for dinner. Th 6/18 - TJ's sundried tomato pesto pasta with chicken, salad F 6/19 - hubs and boys at campout so I'll eat whatever S 6/20 - homemade pizza or blts with TJ's sweet potato fries Su 6/21 - Father's Day, Steve requested strombolis M 6/22 - grilled steaks, blt salad with avocado dressing T 6/23 - chicken kebabs (red onion, mushroom, zucchini, pineapple), black beans and rice W 6/24 - mock bolognese Th 6/25 - homemade pizza F 6/26 - sister's birthday probably out Sa 6/27 - mock cafe rio salads with creamy cilantro lime dressing Su 6/28 - family dinner, don't know who is in charge yet M 6/29 - potstickers and asian noodle salad or my fried rice T 6/30 - grilled chicken or salmon and pasta salad W 7/1 - shepherds pie Th 7/2 - leftovers F 7/3 - grilled cheese and beef stew Sa 7/4 - grilling, maybe ribs; potato salad, chips or s.p. fries
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Comments:
yum, thanks for some ideas. I'm all about short and easy with not much cooking, so you probably won't want to look at my list of dinners. Tyler loves it when I plan out a whole month so he can read each night what we're having and if I change a night, he sure let's me know it!
Wow, can I come to dinner? Much tastier than I can come up with... I want to try to month menu... maybe it will spur on some more "difficult" menu items that I am sure will translate into "tastier" meals.
Yeah ... great menu! You gave me ideas too! We get into a rut and eat the same things over and over! Seems like the summer does bring more variety, though. I like to plan a week or so and buy groceries for those meals. Saves money by not running to the store every other night!
Post a Comment