For Sadie's seven months post I thought I'd include a picture of me. The first few are of Sadie. I tried to get a picture of her but most of them were fuzzy since she wouldn't stop kicking and moving. She's not crawling yet. She scoots a little bit but mostly just to turn around.
She has started having her tongue out all the time. Its kind of funny. I was glad to capture it here. She has her two front teeth on the bottom and I think her top two might be coming soon so maybe that's where the tongue comes from.
Monday, June 1, 2009
7 months, any resemblance?

Posted by
Camilla
at
10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 Comments:
Two beautiful little girlies! She is incredibly cuters mi! Good job! I love kissing that neck of hers!!!
she does look so much like you!!! let's see if those curls start showing up in the next few months!
She really does look like you, which means she is going to be a beautiful girl! She is so cute and I can't believe she is already seven months old! She makes me a little baby hungry!
wow she sure for look just like you!
Oh yea, for sure she does... I hope it continues as she gets older! I alwyas hope Soffia and I will look alike... but we shall see!
She's too cute, definitely takes after her Mum!
She is a doll. I wish we could get our 2 girls together sometime! Hope all is well with you guys. :) Mychael-Ann
Wow!!! She DOES look like you =) Either way...the Powers girls always produce some cute babies no matter what the husbands look like...hahahahahahahaha...just kidding...hahahahahaha
She's your little mini me. :o) I think she is so adorable.
I think she looks EXACTLY like you did! I just can't believe how fast time flies and that she is ready to crawl -- cute, cute!
Yeah I think you guys look a lot alike, cute pictures!
Post a Comment