Sunday, June 21, 2009

Partner in Parenthood

The progression of a father.
Steve with his firstborn, Ethan.
Steve and his second child and son, Luke.
Steve and his third child, first daughter, Sadie.
I love you, Steve!! You are the most important man in these children's lives. No other man will have as much of an impact as you will. How's that for pressure huh? Haha. You can handle it. They are in good hands. I can't believe this is your fifth Father's day already. What? You got your wish today. Both your boys went up to the front of the chapel and sang with the Primary. Wasn't that one of the best feelings ever? I thought I was going to cry more than I did. I didn't believe Luke would go up there but he did. You convinced him. Wasn't it adorable watching him walk up hand in hand with Ethan? Ethan is such a good brother. Those two are great kids. And then Sadie snuggling with you at dinner, that was a picture I want in my head forever. Isn't that one of the best feelings ever too? I think five should be the cut off age, no growing beyond that. You're a great father.
Love you,
Your wife

0 Comments: