Monday, June 29, 2009

8 month old...snot

Sadie girl is sprouting teeth, in abundance. And she's coming out of a nasty cold. And she's eight months old! Stop it. Stop it already. ALL. OF. IT. She is quite the good sitter. Here she is checking out some sand for the first time. I wonder what goes through her head at this moment? What a pretty girlie. Come here let me kiss that exposed neck!

This is the cold. The nasty cold that brought the nasty booger snot draining out her beautiful nose. A few nights of sleep were lost due to this booger of a cold. She's got a nasty cough too, poor Sade.
This is the cutest development, she's scooting...the military crawl. She started off by that black bean bag behind the table and headed to the toys on the floor to the right of the table. When she couldn't find a way through she turned and went under the table. I caught her coming out of it. My little girl is going mobile. I think I'm going to cry.
Where have eight months gone?

5 Comments:

Mae said...

Ok, I totally agree, she's beautiful, but did you really have to post that boogie pic, kinda gross.

James and Ev said...

I love to see her little outfits...sweet memories! We love that sadie sade!I can't even imagine your family without that little girlie girl!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! That is a REALLY gross picture of her cold. I agree with Mea- that's a nasty boogie pic.

The Naylor Family said...

Last week I watched MY baby girl DRIVE away to piano lessons BY HERSELF with her new license! Talk about being sad about them being mobile! Enjoy every moment -- push them down, if you have to!!!:)

sEcr8t8gEnt said...

8 months already!!! Wow!!! She's growin' up fast to catch up to her big bro's