I've been carrying this picture around in my bag for a few years now. Its got crease marks and is about to tear because I've never laminated it or anything like that. I should. I carry it around and pull it out to look at every now and then. This is the man I married. You might think thats scary, I guess its up for interpretation. He's actually being very silly in this picture. I remember what we were doing and where we were. We were camping with my family. He put on these glasses that were too small, or maybe they are goggles, and the monster was created...picture snapped. He's such a nut. Happy Birthday, hubs. Thanks for bringing a little more pizazz to my life.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
32

Posted by
Camilla
at
3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
cute pic little bro!
We love Steve too - we are just lame at keeping in touch! Hope you had a great b'day old man. Love Jared & MA
Post a Comment