Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tag from Sherrie

Happy Tag!

Here are the rules:

  1. Link to the person who has tagged you.
  2. Write down six things that make you happy.
  3. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
  4. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

Six things that make me happy:

1. Jogging
2. Reading
3. Date night or Girls Night Out
4. Happy kids
5. Blogging
6. Eating (lately its the eating of gelato or cupcakes that does the trick)
I tag Wendy, Evelyn, Mae, Diana, Emily, Sherrill and Jennie

4 Comments:

Jennie said...

I hope the Jennie you referred to was me because I posted a tag response on my blog.

The Nedrys said...

I posted my response! Thanks for the tag - this type of stuff is fun and a nice way to get to know interesting things about friends!

The Naylor Family said...

I posted my happy answers -- I really could have gone on and on. I'm pretty happy at this moment in time ... of course all that could change tomorrow!

Mae said...

I posted my answers. I think you already know them though.