Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love letter #4 Steve

Dear Steve, I love you. I love how much fun you bring into my life. I love your goofiness. I love that you can keep a straight face when you're teasing, half the time I have to ask you if you're for real. I love your brilliant brain. You know what to do and how to do it. Even when you don't, you pull it off spectacularly. I am constantly amazed at your abilities. I think sometimes you keep them hidden just so I don't expect too much of you...haha. I love the strong sense of self you have. I love watching you and the boys together. You are a great father. You are a pillar of strength to them and to me. When I struggle you support me and give me strength to see it through. When the boys need a firm hand you don't over do it. I love watching you express your feelings to them afterwards. I love watching you with Sadie. She's such a tiny bundle in your arms. I love that you hold the priesthood. I love trying new things with you. You are the ultimate partner in crime. I remember when you took me to a Philippino restaurant to try balut. I turned green and couldn't do it but it was fun anyway. Then there was the time we drove down to Goblin valley for the day. We had such a fun time exploring and then got caught in an awesome thunderstorm on the way home. I love going out with you.

I love holding your hand. I appreciate your guiding our family. You do so much for our family, for me. I wouldn't be able to stay home with our children without your support. When I ran my first half marathon you brought the boys to cheer me on. You went to three different spots to cheer me on which meant carting the boys to each spot and waiting. It meant so much to me to see you three there. Then you brought me home and made breakfast for me. But all that wouldn't have been possible if you weren't willing to support me during training. You support me whenever I tell you some new thing I want to do. I love you for that.
Thank you for being my husband. Thank you for taking such good care of me and the kids. Thank you for loving me even when I'm a brat. I love making memories for our kids and you are my favorite person to do this with. Thank you for keeping me sane. I love you forever.
Camilla

6 Comments:

Sher said...

Can you see the tear drops on your blog? Sweet, very sweet.

anna banana said...

I loved all your love letters, you are so great, and these made me cry...:) Course I am a little overly emotional...

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

so sweet :)

Denice said...

Seriously, I wish I could write with your sincerity and sentement... love it, and love your love letters... thanks for sharing the LOVE!!! xoxo D

sEcr8t8gEnt said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...You guys make me vomit...hahahahahahaha just kidding. Your boys and Sadie are so lucky to have parents who love each other so much. Yay!!!

The Naylor Family said...

Just went on to check my favorite blogs and LOVE your Valentine post -- very sweet ... dang, wish I would have thought of that. Maybe next year my family will get a love letter blog!!! Very thoughtful and thought-provoking!