Friday, February 6, 2009

Our little beauty

My sister Mae snapped these photos of my darling baby girl. Isn't she adorable? Look at those blue eyes - they sparkle just like her brothers'. And those cheeks, now can you see why I just love kissing those cheeks? They are so yummy. She's gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks, Mae, for the wonderful pictures. I just can't stop looking at them.

7 Comments:

James and Ev said...

Camilla, what did you expect from a beautiful mom like you? Sadie will have your beauty and her brothers' bruteness...She will be that beautiful girl who knows how to post up and make the perfect bank shot! I can see it now...Go Sadie!
Now Mae, its my turn for pics

Mae said...

It's easy to take a cute picture of a cute person!

The Naylor Family said...

I agree ... she is absolutely beautiful! Can you still believe that she is a SHE! Good goin' Mae on the pix!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i love the one with the bog flower close up. totally cute!

Sher said...

BEauty she is! Looking forward to seeing you soon (Hopefully)!

Denice said...

Can't wait to meet her, she looks like she has quite the sparkle in her eye, and quite the personality!!!

sEcr8t8gEnt said...

Oh I love her!!! She is sooo cute. Luckily she has two older brothers who are going to be keepin' a good eye on her and any guy that tries to come near her...hahahaa love it!!!