Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sadie Anne Photo Montage

Here it is! The quality here on the blog isn't anywhere near as good as it really is but I don't have a website to put it on so this is it for now. Mae did a wonderful job on the photography and I have my marvelous husband to thank for the slideshow. Thank you both for all your time and effort. Thank you, J. Lowe, for the inspiration to do this. (Ok, I feel like I'm giving an award acceptance speech or something.)

11 Comments:

sEcr8t8gEnt said...

Love it. Great job MAE!!! Hi Sadie!!!! So glad you're here =)

The Nedrys said...

That was awesome! Mae did a fantastic job!

Sher said...

What a BEAUTIFUL gift! Gorgeous.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

oh my gosh camilla, i cried!! i love it. i'm so glad u stole my idea, i hope everyone does!!! i wish i had this for my other three!

anna banana said...

I cried too, but you know how hard that is to make happen. I wonder if I could shoot my own, hmmm....you looked gorgeous through the whole thing, even though I know it was a super long day for you!

zeeny said...

That is so beautiful!! I hope all is well with that cute little one!

Matos Family said...

Camilla!
Que lindo! Amei a montagem das fotos! Parabens pela sua filha linda! Seua filhos estao lindos! E como crescerao rapidos! Tudo de bom pra voce e a sua familia!
Beijos

The McGary Family said...

wow, that was beautiful. What a neat montage to have as a keepsake. Sadie is beautiful, congrats!

ww said...

That's it...I'm getting pregnant just so I can have a day like that again! I love that whole experience. Mae did a really beautiful job with the pictures.

Miss seeing you, Camilla!

The Naylor Family said...

That was so beautiful, Camilla -- it made me cry too! (However, it make me happy I'm never doing that again, too!) What a great keepsake!

Unknown said...

Camilla you are simply gorgeous, especially when having a baby. ;) What a beautiful family. Made me cry too. Mae and Steve did a wonderful job. What's that first song????? LOVE IT!!!!