Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gone

Caution: This is a selfish and whining post. My patience is gone. I've had it with being pregnant. I am done. But apparently, my baby is not. I thought I would have had this baby by now. I thought that since this was my third time my body would kick into high gear but it doesn't look that way. At this point it looks like I'm going to go beyond my due date. That kind of irks me. Ok, it REALLY irks me. My maternity clothes don't fit anymore. I'm breaking out in some weird (and gross) acne on my back which I've never had before. My shoes don't fit. I wake up with fingers the size of sausages. My belly stings when the baby moves. There is just no more room. I'm fantasizing about my last doctor who induced me a week early. Why did she have to retire? I've been googling topics like "how to self induce." My poor hubby is putting up with my craziness. Ugh.

4 Comments:

Sher said...

CASTOR OIL baby! If you try it, stay in the house next to the toilet, but it WORKED! :0)

zeeny said...

My second was a week late, but the labor was less than four hours. I would take the extra week for such a short labor!! Maybe you'll have an extra fast labor. I was dialated to a five and still wasn't in labor. Maybe your body is doing some work now so it will go more quickly. Probably doesn't make the last week any easier though. Good luck!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I don't wanna be vulgar be hey...the doctor HERSELF told me that if I didn't wanna go early then I shouldn't attempt to do anything rowdy with Austin (if you know what I mean) so get on that!

I keep checking everyday to see if you've birthed yet. I can't wait to see her!!!!

Heather said...

My friend swears by eating an eggplant parmesan meal from Maggiano's-it's worth a try.