Saturday, October 4, 2008

Draw me a Picture

One of my favorite parts of having my boys in preschool are the pictures they come home with. Ethan's picture he brought home on Friday is my top pick for the week. Ethan drew our family portrait and this is the first time he has drawn my likeness as a pregnant woman. I guess the name Mia is sticking with him right now. When Ethan was showing his dad the picture he explained to him that he drew him touching the ceiling because he's so tall. I just love seeing us through his eyes. Make me a stick figure any day....haha.....

4 Comments:

Mae said...

i love that he recognizes his sister as her own entity- even though she is still pretty connected to you :)

The McGary Family said...

how cute that he named her. I love when the girls draw family pics too, it's just precious. Oh, and I wouldn't mind being drawn as a stick figure either! :)

James and Ev said...

Ethan is so precious...I still remember the days when I would rush home from CSULB to see that little boy. I posted pictures of him in my school binders, like he was mine! I am so happy that he is apart of this family!

ww said...

So. Sweet!!! It makes me want to send Ryan off to school, just to come home with such cute creations.