This is Steve.... Camilla did really well and gave birth to Baby Rasmussen yesterday at 4:22 p.m. She is 8lb 15oz, 21 inches long and has a bit of black hair. More details and pictures to follow....
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 Comments:
Congrats!! Hope all went quickly and with little pain!!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see her. Glad Mom and Baby are doing well.
I can't wait!!!!
Congratulations! I hope all went well! I hope to meet her soon! Name???
glad everything went well, can't wait to hear more details.
Congratulations! I hope recovery goes well.
Cant wait to see more of Sadie! Hope you are feeling good!
Yea, another girl cousin! Can't wait to meet her...
Congratulations! We are looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing her name!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to see pictures...and I hope you filled yourself to the brim with Cranberry Spritzers, Camilla.
Also, if you need me to fill in for Ev as a sister while she's soaking up pizza and gelato, let me know. ;-)
Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well!
OHHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!
Hooray -- you finally have a little girl!! They are so fun (especially when they are little -- not so much when their 16). Glad everything went well and that I'm able to see your blog again. I was going through withdrawls!!!Have fun and post pictures soon!
Congratulations!! I hope things went well. She is a big baby! Is she the biggest so far? Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment