I thought I'd let all my anxious readers (self-indulgently thinking I have some) that tomorrow is the big day. My ob/gyn called me this morning and told me that he scheduled me for tomorrow morning, 7am. I think he thought I would have gone into labor on my own by now since he stripped my membranes twice. I thought so too! I'm so very glad he isn't making me wait another week though. I can handle one more day. I'm excited and the adrenaline has kicked in so I'm getting my last minute details done. When I was induced with Luke he was born about an hour, no more than two, after my doctor broke my water. I'm hoping things will go the same tomorrow and we'll have our baby girl by lunch time!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Comments:
oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!! i can't wait to see her!!! you need to teach ur hub how to blog so he can update us!!!
I am excited for you. I am looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing how it goes. Good luck!
Hooray!!! Let me know if you need any help! I'm extremely excited for you!
Hurry little one, hurry!!!! We're all waiting for you =) Can't WAIT to see you =)
How exciting! We can't wait to hear all about the beautiful new Rasmussen!
yea!!!! I hope everything goes quick and easy for you. Call or email me if you need anything!!!
Post a Comment