Saturday, October 4, 2008

Miramar Air Show

Yesterday I loaded the boys up in the car (Steve was sick so we left him behind to get better) and we drove down to San Diego to catch some of the air show at the Miramar Marine base. Ethan and Luke loved it! As we were getting out of the car a bike taxi pulled up and the man riding it asked if we wanted a ride. I'm so glad I decided to do it because it was such a looooong walk from our car to the entrance gate! The poor guy though, he got a good workout hauling my pregnant body and my two boys! We got there right before the Blue Angels began their show, they are awesome fliers. I don't know all the real names of the air crafts we toured. Luke decided he didn't want to sit in any pilot seats. Ethan was all over it though. He even got lowered down into a tank to check it out. Ethan told me he wanted to be a soldier and have a heavy gun (he got to hold some guns and they were heavy!) and fly in the aviaos (airplanes) to fight the bad guys.

3 Comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

how fun!! i wish we were going there so we could be close to you! i'm so bummed we didn't get the west coast.

ww said...

First, don't let Clayton know you went so far away so close to your due date!

Second, that looks like a little boys' dreamland! And I have to admit, I think it looks pretty fun too. Maybe we can all go down together next year, and you can actually manuever your non-pregnant self into a tank. ;-)

Our Family said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! I can't believe that you are so close to your due date! Let us know when the big day is!