We carved our pumpkins a week before Halloween out in the back yard. Here's Luke holding still just long enough for me to get a pic. We had another heat wave and, sadly, the pumpkins didn't make it to Halloween. But we had fun anyway!
Ethan helped carve out all the guts and drew on the face he wanted me to carve for him.

I took the boys to the store and let them pick out their costumes. Luke chose to be a blue power ranger (and would tell anyone and everyone who would listen) and Ethan was a SWAT team member. Here they are standing by their pumpkins before the pumpkins died.

Halloween night we got dressed and went to my sister and brother in law's house for dinner and trick-or-treating. Steve was sick and I stayed at the house with Sade but the boys LOVED going out with their aunt and uncle and grandparents. Ethan, Luke, Ellie and Amerie posed for a pic after they came back with their loot. Ellie is princess Belle and Amerie is a cute fairy. Hey, maybe next year Sade will make an appearance in that fairy costume! I didn't think my sister was getting Steve and I in the pic or else we wouldn't look so weird.
Happy Halloween!!!!
5 Comments:
I am just sad we dont live by you, because Adam was the white power ranger, and he too would talk of nothing else, if only he and Luke could have been together for extra power ranger fun!
I love the photo show, I actually got teary eyed:) and wanted my own number two for a second:) Definitely next time I'm there we'll go out!
I miss having little trick-o-treaters!! I even carved the only pumpkin we got free at a neighborhood party BY MYSELF! Is there a Halloween equivalent of bah-humbug? Maybe BOO-humbug
dude i totallu skipped the pumpkin carving this year. i let kora do one but i was just NOT in the mood for some reason.. Your way better mom than me!
I let the boys paint their pumpking. that started when they were doing a pumpkin decorating contest at the school and you weren't allowed to carve them. It's great they got to go trick-or-treating w/their cousins!
Post a Comment