Saturday, November 22, 2008

I have found heaven...

and it exists in a pint of coconut macadamia nut gelato. I know the picture is of dark chocolate gelato but this is the only picture I could find from the manufacturer's website. I'm sure the dark chocolate is just as delicious but I'm more of a coconut fan myself. When I have a pint of this in my home it doesn't last more than a day. Its all I want to eat. It is my new favorite ice cream flavor and favorite ice cream bar none. Seriously, I just want to eat this every day until I get sick of it...if that is even possible. Its a good thing none of the groceries stores by my house sell it. If you come across any you should definitely try it, you won't be disappointed. I've been going on the Cafe Classico website regularly to request a retailer in my area. I'm so hooked. Mmmmm...

4 Comments:

Denice said...

Where did you buy it... I am a gelato fan myself... it makes me feel exotic and well-traveled (even though I am really not). Just at the normal grocery???

anna banana said...

Looks tasty, I might have to find myself some...

Sadie is a cutie, i cant believe how big she is!

ww said...

This reminds me...I need to give you a thumbprint cookie recipe that has a delightful amount of coconut involved. Perfect for Christmas!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i LOOOOOVE coconut ANYTHING!!!!