Ethan has been asking me that question for a couple days. Today he asked it and I told him no, like usual. He said he can't wait for Christmas because he wants a new toy. He's been carrying around this Wal-Mart catalog ever since it arrived in the mail. He turns the pages and looks at everything. Then he lets us know what he wants and we tell him he needs to ask Santa. Can you see how worn this catalog is? The pages have begun to fall out. I grabbed the book before it got completely mutilated so I could document this and then toss it in the recycling bin. I think this whole thing has been absolutely adorable. He hasn't been completely greedy and impatient. He just looks and looks and dreams. I WANT to give him everything he wants but I know its better if he doesn't get it all. Anyway....hopefully Christmas won't be a major disappointment for him when he doesn't get everything in the catalog. ;)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Is today Christmas?

Posted by
Camilla
at
3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 Comments:
Reminds me of the Sears catalog back in the day. Every year, we'd look through it and pick out exactly what we wanted. It's so cute how exciting these things are to the little 'uns. And I have to admit, to the adults too!
Sometimes I wish I was a time traveler and could go back just for a day here and there! So much of the magic of Christmas is lost when they stop believing. It's still my favorite holiday but it is WAY more fun with little ones! ENJOY every minute!!!
Adorable. Jax and Ty have gone through the same catalog and made up a wish list also! Fun time of year for dreams.
That is really cute! This is a great age for Christmas, because it seems like they remember last year and know what is going to happen this year!
Little Ethan has grown up! Man that kid just amazes me every week! He is a special kid!!! Can't wait to watch the kids open their presents!!!
Adam does the same thing with every single Toys R Us coupon book that comes in the mail. I think the dreaming is just so sweet!
so cute! he will be so in love with all the stuff he does get, he won't remember what he didn't get!
My kids always loved looking in those catalogs and circling what they wanted. it is fun to dream! :D
okay i think ur dead...yes u need some blogging inspiration.
per your comment...NO you do not have to be a Marine's kid to be able to get some tiny dress blues. is one of your boys wanting some? if so, tell me what size and i'll check and see if they have them. sound good? oh and they only come in enlisted style, but that makes sense...what baby has already been to college right?
Post a Comment