Last Wednesday Steve evaded a catastrophe once again. I was lying in bed trying to get more sleep when I heard Ethan and Luke go into the bathroom (the bathroom is next to the bedroom Steve and I are in) and tell their Dad they needed to go poo. Apparently their father was also using the bathroom. In my half-awake state I could hear the boys saying, I have to go!!! Hurry, I have to go!!! First Ethan got his turn then Luke followed and, surprisingly enough, there weren't any accidents. Phew. If only we had a second bathroom. I mean, we do have a second bathroom...on paper. This is what our second bathroom looks like at the moment.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I gotta gooooo!!!

Posted by
Camilla
at
3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
ha! that is EXACTLY what our master bathroom looks like! haha. our shower was falling apart and brian just completely totalled it. when he didn't put it back together right away (it's been 3 years now) i started using it as storage...lol. your boys are too cute!!!
with three boys u need that FIXED!!!
Post a Comment