I finally finished Sadie's stocking this morning. Here it is in all its splendor and glory...hehe. I think my mother-in-law did a wonderful job. Thank you so much, Elaine!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Posted by
Camilla
at
10:52 AM
7 Comments:
Very cute job! Stone just has a lame one from the store, STILL and it is his 2nd Chrismtas... I will get one made, maybe next Christmas??? Sorry #4, it is hard to be last in line. Very darling! Merry Christmas!
It looks so cute! I love the lace!
Cute! I just have the lame store ones too Denice! I made some blue jean ones one year and I love them but they all look EXACTLY the same, so I need to make a new set and make them like yours, so they all are cute, but not EXACTLY the same.
Cute -- cute -- stockings!!! I love the fact that Sadie's has lace! How fun!
Those are all great stockings!! I wish I had that talent! Merry Christmas! Enjoy the warm weather!
those are so cute and have so many memories within each one, i'm jealous. i want some like that.
i love the lacy ruffle on hers! they are all so cute lined up together.
Post a Comment