Sadie is two months old today! She is such a good baby girl. She is really mellow, especially when her brothers are attacking her with kisses and hugs. Luke likes to test his limits with her. He'll blow in her face, tug her legs, jerk her arms. Sadie, he really does love you, I promise. She is getting so big so fast. This dress is already tight on her! And so is the onesie she's wearing beneath it and they are supposedly 0-3 month size. I think my little girl might be like her brother Luke, too big for her britches all the time. (Luke is already is 5T pants!!)
We got to go to our friend's the Sheldon's annual Gingerbread house and cookie decorating party again. This is our third year going. I love these parties. I love decorating gingerbread houses. The boys did a really good job of decorating this year. I let them fill their own bowls with candy and I was in charge of the royal icing. After I laid down the glue they topped it with their candies. Sadie slept nicely while we decorated. Then we headed inside the house to decorate a few cookies. It was a blast! Thank you Sheldon's for inviting us again.


5 Comments:
Yeah when I look at those thighs I think Luke part two, I love the rolls!
Sadie girl, you are the cutest chubs ever!!! I love all her rolls! Camilla you are doing everything right with this one! Life is so good for that Sade....I miss her chubby neck to kiss!
sadie is sooo huge, i love it! i love chubby babies like my own!! i wanna hold her!
Ohhh, she's adorable. I'm so excited to meet her soon! She looks so much like Luke to me, in her face! Happy New Year!!!
wow--that's a lot of gingerbread houses there! good idea to have a party. i tried that for the first time this year and it didn't go very well. :( can you be the icing queen for our family? hehehe. i had icing everywhere. :P sadie sure is getting big!! so funny how luke is loving on her. he sounds all boy and doesn't know his own strength. chris was like that too and we were always after him when he was loving his lil buddies.
Post a Comment