
1. Our feet. One day Sadie is going to pass me up, I just know it.

2. I was holding Sadie on my lap and decided to try to take picutes of us on my iphone. The quality leaves something to be desired but I still think its cute. I just love her little face. I want to kiss is all day long, aren't those cheeks yummy?

3. Sometimes, after I pick the boys up from preschool we go visit Steve at work. We love to visit Dad at work. Ethan and Luke have fun hitting up the girls for treats and getting all their attention. The boys like to sit on the file cabinet that sits against the big window Steve has in his office and look outside, especially since the office is on the fourth floor. There is a gap between the cabinet and the window is just big enough that they squeeze between in and sit right up against the window.
4. I'm wondering, why did I register for the half marathon again? Why did I register for the training group? What was I thinking? Oh yeah, I was pregnant and delirious...that explains it.
5. Jess, I wish I had a million dollars too. Whoever said you can't buy happiness was crazy. Hehe.
6. I got my new bathing suit in the mail yesterday. I want to send it back. Its cute and it fits but I scared myself when I put it on...pass the donuts please.
7. I need to put Christmas away, that makes me sad. Maybe I'll procrastinate it another day.
6 Comments:
dude...ur foot are SO incredibly small and skinny, what the crap? yes, money CAN buy hapiness because on my anniversary weekend we acted as if money was no object for us and it TRULY was the best weekend EVER!!! but then again, i think having austin there with me was half the fun!
don't send the suit back...own it!! u can do it, just keep working out. i JUST NOW reached my pre preg SIZE. my weight i earned at about 4.5 months after but i was still all mishappen and fat was in the wrong spot. u can do it!!!!!!!!
Wow, I love those pics... She is a sweet girl, and I am so glad that you have one! Pink rules! :)
Keep the suit -- you got a great run in today and if you keep that up you'll be looking great in no time! Forget the Christmas stuff and just spend the afternoon kissing your daughter's beautiful chubby cheeks!
Can't wait to kiss those chubby cute cheeks!
I always love your lists...
great pics! love sadie's cheeks. :D ethan looks like he's ready to work for daddy. i bet they have a blast there! haha...pass the donuts. ;)
Post a Comment