So we had a great trip to St. Martin. It was too short but fun, at least for me anyway. Steve was in meetings every day from about 9-2pm. Sadie and I had fun hanging out by the pool. I got to get a massage that I am still dreaming about. And we ate some delicious food that I didn't have to cook!! The only bummer is the long plane ride. I can't wait for the day when we can blink and be there.

This is a picture of Steve's favorite dinner of Chilean Sea Bass. He said it was the best fish he's ever eaten. Yum!

Our hotel, the Radisson, was situated in between three mountains. This a picture from the top that James took in the cab as we were heading for the airport to come back home. Beautiful view!

Sadie and I hanging out in the cabana. We got this cabana because the staff noticed we had a baby and offered it to us! So glad Sadie was with us.

This is my favorite meal of the trip, grilled lobster in garlic butter! It was delicious.

We took Sadie for a dip in the jacuzzi, which was more like a warm bath, not really jacuzzi temperatures but with the heat of St. Martin we didn't want it to be.

Striking a pose on the beach...haha.

Steve and I getting ready to go out for the M&L (the name of the group the men were there to meet with) dinner. I don't like this picture of me but oh well.

This picture has nothing to do with St. Martin but I thought I'd stick it in thise post too. Sadie is three months old now. She is growing like a weed! She was the best baby to fly with. She literally slept the ENTIRE time on all the flights to and from. Everyone kept commenting on how they never heard a peep from her. That's how happy she is. My arms were killing me (and maybe thats why my back is killing me now) but it was so cute to look at her cute little face while she was sleeping. Ev got a turn holding her on the flight home too. I think I've said this before but I feel like she's older than three months. Maybe its because she's my third and time just flies now but I do. She loves to suck on her pacifier or her hands, if she finds them. She's pretty tolerant of her brothers constant poking and prodding, kissing and hugging. She smiles a lot and will even giggle every once in a while. We love this little girl.
9 Comments:
Lucky you...I wish I could go somewhere warm and cool like St. Martin.
Sexy in St. Marrten....even Sadie was too cute to watch! Hey where is that picture of you in that bikini you wore on the "french beach"?
Aren't you glad you decided to go? Looks like you had great fun!
I was waiting to see pics of that amazing trip... jealous... that looks like a luscious, great time! Good for you for going!
Oh, yea... who is cookie and where can I get one??? :)
oh..ok. so that answers my question. how fun for you guys!!! it looks yummy and beautiful. i want some of that lobster!!
Wow, what a fun trip camilla! I remember when you were debating about going, aren't you glad you went now! :) Your hair is so long now!! It looks cute.
I'm glad you had a good time, Camilla! I can't believe Sadie is three months already. She is such a cutie!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! It looks so nice and warm there too, which is what I'm missing right now in the cold Utah weather! I wish I were somewhere warm!
Post a Comment