Sunday, September 14, 2008

Labor Day

Steve spent most of Labor Day with his brother Brian (first shift) then our brother in law Clay (second shift) putting in a new door on our future master bedroom and molding our windows. I know Steve and Clay are fuzzy in the door picture but you're supposed to focus on the door. And the picture of the windows, well, the one of the right is the before and the left is the almost after. I know its dark but it was the middle of the day and this is the best I could do. The windows look great! Thanks to Brian for saving us from killer dust storms with his why-didn't-I-think-of-that suggestion of wood instead of drywall. It feels good to be one step closer to getting our "house in order." Steve deserves the biggest pat on the back though. He worked all day until it was too dark to see outside at the table saw. Thank you Steve-o!!!

3 Comments:

Sher said...

Looks nice, like the molding around the windows. I can't believe you only have one month to go, yeah another girl cousin!!! Any names yet?

anna banana said...

I am excited to see them! Hopefully sometime in the nearer rather than farther future. Dont you think it is time for a visit? I cant believe you only have 31 days to go, lucky girl!

Katie said...

Steve-o is such a handy man.