Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fact or Fiction? You decide

"WHAT is this miracle-working, belly banding goodness all about? The Belly Bandit™ is an abdominal compression wrap designed to assist you in bringing your body back to its former beauty and proportion after child birth. Postpartum wraps have been known to help reduce the swelling of the uterus, decrease bloating caused by water retention, support your legs & back and provide additional comfort and support for you breast feeding moms. Ultimately the Belly Bandit™ will aid in getting you back to your pre-pregnancy bod faster than ever!"

I've heard about these wraps to help get post-pregnancy bellies back into their tip-top shape. Is this a hoax or do you think it really works?

5 Comments:

Sher said...

Interesting. I've never heard of this, how much are they?

Camilla said...

Online they are $50 to $60, I don't know about in a store. :)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

hmm...are you hinting to me in a passive aggressive way that i need this? haha

James and Ev said...

Brooke Burke swears by these bands, but then again if you can do rigorous exercises one week after giving birth, then hey what are we waiting for!

Even if it doesn't do all the toning atleast I would feel that my squishy belly is being held in....Go for it!!!

The Nedrys said...

I have never heard of them, but it sounds like it could be promising. Give it a try (and then let the rest of us know what you think)!

I hope you are doing well. Can't wait to hear all about your baby girl when she gets here!