I was returning some pictures to my parents last weekend and came across this picture. This was taken during the chubby days Ev and I lived through. I think Ev and I are 11 and 12, around there. I am cracking up looking at this dang picture but I also want to hurl! What was I thinking with my "bangs?" And I love how my short hair just makes my cheeks look more rotund. Poor Evelyn's face tells it all...look at that fro!! My dear ol' dad and his huge frame glasses cracks me up! So I went hunting for a current picture of us. This is the only one I could find, dad is swapped out for mom but you can see we've come a long way! Thankgoodness for evolution...haha.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Comments:
LOVE it! The fro and bangs are CLASSIC!!! You're beautiful, then and now... :)
Dad looks so small compared to us! Funny thing is, I'm the only one who is fatter now than I was then! Better get workin! (i'm trying to motivate myself)
Ha ha!!! I love old pictures too. Old age sure has done you well girlfriend!
How embarrassing! Those were the good ol' days. Ah, so many sweet memories...
Post a Comment