Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sunflower massacre

Our furry friend that I used to think was so adorable scampering around our backyard has now become enemy #1. Mr. Squirrel, wherever you are, you will pay for this! Don't lay your furry paws on my sunflowers again, you hear me?! Up until now we have let you roam our yard freely and this is how you repay us? No more freedom in our yard, no sirree. Back off. Back off. (Yes, that is sarcasm you are reading between the lines. Except I am not happy so it won't be welcome here anymore.)

2 Comments:

anna banana said...

Mean mean squirrel

The Naylor Family said...

At least it's a squirrel that just eats sunflowers and not a big mean fox that eats your kitty!!! :( I know how long it takes to get the sunflowers tall and pretty -- he is a mean squirrel!!!!