Friday, August 15, 2008

H is for Handsome

Yesterday we were leaving the mall and walking back to our car. An older woman walked past us heading towards the mall. As soon as she passed Ethan said to me, "Mom, that lady looked at me and I was so handsome." I immediately started laughing because that statement was so cute (and, of course, so true). He got a little embarrassed and giggled too. I told him I think he is handsome too (I didn't see whether the woman had looked at him or not). Out of the mouth of babes...

5 Comments:

Sher said...

ohhhh, I just want to reach through the computer and squeeze his cheeks like an aunt is suppose to! hehehehe! What a cutie, especially with those big BLUE eyes - he'll be a heartbreaker for sure!

Susie Chadwick said...

That is so cute!

James and Ev said...

Ethan will always be your son..he got your beautiful looks! These little babes sure need that self-esteem boost!!

anna banana said...

Cutie Ethan!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i love sweet handsome boys :)