Monday, August 25, 2008

7 years ago

Happy Anniversary babe!! I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. I love you bunches.

7 Comments:

anna banana said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I think you are fantabulous!

Thanks for the bday phone message, Adam loved receiving it. I am glad they moved back the OC marathon for you, that is awesome. Maybe in 2010 I will do it with you....

Katie said...

Congrats! Seven years sounds like a long time huh? It flies by!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

u are seriously gorgeous camilla!!

Sher said...

awwwwwww, so cute. Congrats you guys!

Sasha Fisher said...

Very cool that you guys made it to 7 years. It is amazing how you two have grown together and your family has grown. Love the blog.

The Naylor Family said...

Cannot still believe that you are old enough to be married ... let a lone for 7 years!! You seem so happy with your life and with your little girl on the way ... things don't get much better!!

The McGary Family said...

Congrats on 7 years! Your dress was so pretty.