1. We had a visit from the Vegas Rasmussens last week. It was so much fun to have them here all week. We hope they move to San Diego so we can see them more often. We went to Prehistoric Pets, the beach, the park, Anna took our family pics, and I got Anna hooked on the "Fishers of Men" series. Anna shared a super easy recipe with me that I made again last night and I love it. I'm gonna have to post if for you all. Thanks for hanging out with us last week guys!!
2. Milk has become my favorite drink these days. I just can't get enough, weird huh?
3. We are heading up to Utah for my cousin's wedding and I have been craving Cafe Rio for a week!! I'm plotting our traveling course to hit as many Cafe Rios along the way as possible. :) Mmmmmm......They REALLY need to bring them down to So Cal. Other highlights I'm looking forward to: seeing Brittney, seeing my cousin get married (obviously), visiting the good ol' alma mater, and seeing Josh and Mari and Hewards.
4. I scheduled my ultrasound for the end of May. I am so excited to see who is right on this poll of ours. Will the boys take it? Or will the shocker be a girl?
5. My old roommate Shar and her family are in town for Disneyland this week. I got to see them yesterday when they stopped by. It was such a good time to see her and Paul again. Shar doesn't look like she's aged or changed at all since our days at BYU, lucky girl!! She has three handsome children. They live in Alaska right now and I think they are so brave. Here's a picture of Shar and I with our kiddos. What happened to my eyes? I have no idea but I look a little crazy.... oh well.
7. Going to be switching to private mode again so please give me your emails if you want me to put you on "the it list." hahaha.....


3 Comments:
You are coming to Utah??? We should get together!! When are you coming? We would love to see you if it would work out. Send me an e-mail...
p.s. I forgot I want to be added to the "list" when you go private.
Add me to the list! I JUST got back from Utah! Boo hoo! We could have seen each other! Have fun! It snowed twice while we were there...
Post a Comment