Thursday, April 24, 2008

This is what happens...

when I leave my children home with their father while he's trying to play Xbox with his brother.



My sister in law and I went out for a little bit and I came home and ended up finding this little surprise in the corner of our playroom. You can see the empty box and the evidence of all the munched on strawberries that my sister in law had bought to make a yummy dessert with. I have one word for you.....Luke. Its no wonder Steve and Allen were able to play their video games. Hahaha.....

2 Comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

hmmm... that story is all too familiar to me. ANYTIME i come home from having austin watch the kids i always find fun surprises like that. what is it with dads?!?!

anna banana said...

yeah that was sweet, "we dont know what your problem is the kids are always so good for us, they dont bug us at all..."