Way to go on the cake! It looks great. Ethan was really impressed with the cake too! He asked me what the cake said and I told him "Happy Birthday Ethan." He responded, "Oh, it said Happy Birthday Rasmussen". I hope that you are feeling better!
i love clay's crutches in the backround! they made it to our permanent memories! you did a great job on the cake, and it looks like the boys had a blast that day! kudos, milla mom!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
5 Comments:
Way to go on the cake! It looks great. Ethan was really impressed with the cake too! He asked me what the cake said and I told him "Happy Birthday Ethan." He responded, "Oh, it said Happy Birthday Rasmussen". I hope that you are feeling better!
Cute pics! Jax and Ty loved seeing them too. Sure miss you guys - looking forward to the reunion in a couple of months!
i love clay's crutches in the backround! they made it to our permanent memories! you did a great job on the cake, and it looks like the boys had a blast that day! kudos, milla mom!
The cake is awesome! I'll bet Ethan loved it. What a fun family birthday.
The cook looks SO precious!! U did a great job, exactly like the pics!
i wish we had that aquarium here, ours is blah and small.
Post a Comment